Fixed Implant Bridges utilize dental implants placed in the jawbone (the foundation) and tooth-like porcelain restorations to replace missing teeth (fixed bridge). In addition to preserving the jawbone and surrounding teeth, bridges can help maintain the shape of your smile and prevent future dental complications.
BENEFITS OF FIXED IMPLANT BRIDGES
- A long-lasting solution that maintains the structure of surrounding teeth
- Fixed Implant Bridges look, feel and function like healthy natural teeth
- A strong structure that can withstand the force of normal biting and chewing
- Restoration of normal eating, talking, and smiling without worrying about your dental prosthetic becoming loose or falling out
- Bone preservation
- A treatment option that is often less expensive than replacing every missing tooth with an implant.